Tuesday 7 November 2017

Shades of Blue Card.

Good morning from a chilly Dublin.
Today I am sharing a card with a lovely easy style of flower I made using the 14 Craft Bar flower making stencils. I used stencil #03 to make this flower.
I have recorded a tutorial for this simple flower and I'm currently in the process of editing it but there are already some great tutorials for using the flower making stencils up on the blog so have a look for them if you have not seen them yet!




The butterfly and feather are part of a stamp set that will be availavle in the store soon.



The little clay frame is super light and was lightly colored using the same color I used on the flower.


The frosted berries (coming soon) and stamen bunch are great for some added interest.

I used these products from the store

 

 

 



Thanks for stopping by and don't forget this months challenge.




No comments:

Post a Comment